Monday, 30 August 2010

Chooks

I am currently doing sample cards using the Cottage Cutz dies from Craftywitch so expect to see quite a few cards featuring them for a while. I will occasionally slip in a stenciled card. Todays effort is the chickens die.

If you can't read the writing the first one says 'We're expecting!' and the second one says 'Happy Birthday from one old chook to another!'. Insted of cutting tiny pieces of the design with different colour card I did them all in white then coloured them with Copic markers. Quicker than cotton tips and pigment ink.

2 comments:

  1. Sentiment made me laugh. Fun embellishments too. Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chickens are adorable, Julie. Now I may have to purchase them as well. Oh dear! Thanks for blogging. I'm so happy to see your site. Hugaroos!

    ReplyDelete