Saturday, 30 October 2010

These are two of my favourite things.

Both are Cottage Cutz dies.

The cat is a 4 x 4 and the ice-cream truck is a double 4 x 4. Both borders have had the same treatment. I punched a strip of pink cardstock along two edges then backed it with double sided Jac paper. Then I added the glitter which went through the holes to give a hint of glitz.




This border is a little glam for the old ice-cream truck but what the heck. I punched the edge of the strip and put it onto a pice of double sided Jac that was wider than the strip.  Then I added the glitter and finished it with the ribbon. The background was dry embossed with  Dreamweaver LJ 890 Flourish background stencil. I also went to the trouble of adding acetate windows and colouring them on the back instead of using paper or cardstock.

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to resist these cute Cottage Cutz Dies, isn't it? Absolutely adorable Julie. I like how you have combined the dies with your Jac paper. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat is the cutest thing. Would be a great Valentine's card. Jac is the handiest weapon.

    ReplyDelete