Sunday, 5 December 2010

Glitter, foil, flock and Jac.

 Both of these cards were done using glitter and foil on Jac paper. The difference between the two cards is that the first one was using Dreamweaver Stencil LG675 Pine Cones and the second was using the Christmas Doily Cottage Cutz die. Both had Stampee foil used on them and where the foil didn't stick I rubbed black flock powder onto the sticky paper. The copper colour foil is beautiful.
This one was the time consuming card as each small part of the die cut Jac paper was removed before each colour glitter was applied.

My second DVD is out for sale so check out my website to see who our stockists are so you can get one as a gift for a friend or loved one.

2 comments:

  1. I Julie. I really like the pine cone card. Just beautiful and it's a Dreamweaver template I actually own! Really nice design! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. Both are soooo stunning. Great product.

    ReplyDelete