Monday, 28 February 2011

Owl and Puppy Cottage Cutz

I don't know if you have guessed this or not, but I have a love affair going with die cuts, especially Cottage Cutz dies.Craftywitch has all of the designs I put on this blog for sale to you retailers. How can you resist?





I used a deckle edged rectangle for the night sky and a plain circle for the moon. I wish you could see how he wobbles on his branch. I used a new style of spring I found at CHA to mount him onto. Just brilliant.













This die is a double set with lots of little pieces. It makes it easier if you break down the image into sections. For example, I did each puppy then the box before I put it all together. Fiddly but not difficult and look at the result.






Check out the Craftywitch website to see all the other great designs they have in stock.

Julie

2 comments:

  1. These cards are adorable Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the owl and I do wish we could see him wobble. Adorable Julie. Great job.

    ReplyDelete