Monday, 29 August 2011
I coloured the image with black pigment ink before removing the stencil. The ink was then wiped off the foil. I added dots of graduating sized pearls with the Viva paint Pearl Pen on each side of the single dark red rose. A cream bow was added just under the rose.The black mat was created with Spellbinder Fleur de Lis Square die. I dry embossed the front of a square card with Dreamweaver LJ820 Flower Lace background stencil. Red and black ink was added around the outer edges.
This card was done exactly the same way as the first only using Dreamweaver LG676 French Horn and Alison Ellis cream and gold foiled script paper. I finished the card with a piece of cram and gold lace ribbon and large gold self adhesive metal dots. Three cream paper roses were added to the design over the middle of the embossed bow.
I hope you like these as much as I do.
Have fun crafting.
Posted by Julie at 15:53