Monday, 29 August 2011

Stencilling on foiled paper

This is Dreamweaver LL3017 Cameo stencil dry embossed onto Alison Ellis foiled music note paper.
I coloured the image with black pigment ink before removing the stencil. The ink was then wiped off the foil. I added dots of graduating sized pearls with the Viva paint Pearl Pen on each side of the single dark red rose. A cream bow was added just under the rose.The black mat was created with Spellbinder Fleur de Lis Square die. I dry embossed the front of a square card with Dreamweaver LJ820 Flower Lace background stencil. Red and black ink was added around the outer edges.

This card was done exactly the same way as the first only using Dreamweaver LG676 French Horn and Alison Ellis cream and gold foiled script paper. I finished the card with a piece of cram and gold lace ribbon and large gold self adhesive metal dots. Three cream paper roses were added to the design over the middle of the embossed bow.





I hope you like these as much as I do.

Have fun crafting.

Julie






6 comments:

  1. Julie...at last I am in tune and getting around to visiting your blog.YAY...loving the blog Julie and thank you for playing with us! The two cards you have done here are wonderful as per usual, can't wait to get the word out to the team that you have posted some of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I really love these. What sory of inks did you use on that french horn ribbon and holly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so totally cool! Love these! So glad to have you posting GREAT stuff. Would love for you to visit me too! http://kristiscreativecafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lynell.

    Laura, I used Stewart Superior Hybrid inks.

    Kristi, I check the Dream Team blog every week and often visit your blog as well as Laura's. I really should leave comments but usually it is a hit and run exercise. I will make an effort in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just beautiful Julie. I love the embossed paper behind the images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Julie. I never can pick a favorite but I truly love the French Horn. It's so elegant! Hugaroos!

    ReplyDelete