Thursday, 1 May 2014

Newest products - Moulds and ultra light clay.

I know it's been a while since my last post but I genuinely have been busy. I will be on the Photo Continental stand at the June Paper Expo demonstrating our newest products. I will be showing you how to get the best out of your silicone moulds and our own brand of ultra light, pre coloured, air dry clay.

These four cards feature these products. I only had small amounts of white and blue to play with. Just wait until I get my hands on the full colour range of 12 colours that I can then create any colour I want! And it's not even Christmas.










You can go to our website to see all of the mould designs so far. More are on their way but they will be taking a slow boat from China so they may be a while.

Any questions? Feel free to ask.

Happy crafting,
Julie






No comments:

Post a Comment