Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Fun with stencil, foil and stamp.

All three following cards feature the new fairy stencil from Dreamweaver LG762 as well as transparent patterned foils. The second two cards also feature one of the new stamps from Stampendous CRR223 Cling Leather Flower.




 I used the transparent cracked ice for the wings on this
first card.


 I used the rainbow transparent foil  over the stamped wings
on card two. I also stamped the background with green inks. I also added tiny flowers to the hair for a different look.


I stamped the background with black ink first. I flipped it over then I embossed the image with a stylus on a light box. Then I inked the fairy with the same black ink so that
the pattern didn't show through the image. I lightly inked around the edges of the wings with black. I then used a black Stamp and Stick glue pad over the front edges of the design before adding gold mica powder over the image.
Versamark ink over the wings holds the Stuck on You powder which was melted with a heat gun before the stars pattern foil was placed over the top and run through a laminator between two pieces of paper. The heat gun not only melts the bonding powder but also sets the mica powder on the Stamp and Stick glue.

Please leave a comment or ask questions.

Happy crafting,
Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment