Thursday, 23 April 2015

A shoe in!

Well, I really don't know if this is a shoe in or not. I haven't done anything else Steampunk style. I think I'm too neat. You know what I mean? Not grungy enough. Anyway, I used a Steampunk Shoe Set of clear stamps. I thought the images were a bit small before I started but I was happy with the results. There were more stamps in the set that I didn't use. Again, I used pencil and metallic gelly roll markers to add colour. The metallic silver background on the first card was created by running a Dreamweaver stencil through my Big Shot.








I really like the effect of placing the image on the biscuit coloured cardstock. It isn't Kraft card as such as it is more textured but it works.

Steampunk Shoes
Perfectly Clear Stamps Set
SSC1195

LJ 914 Herringbone 
Dreamweaver LJ914 Herringbone

Happy crafting,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment