Friday, 29 May 2015

New Stamps!

The following cards were made using some new Stampendous stamps from the April 2015 supplement catalogue.


 I think this one is my favourite because it was so simple to do. Just stamp, emboss and add white with a gelly roll marker. I shaded it with a bit of black ink and subsequent card had 'Rust Spoonful' added around the Zebras feet.


 I know Teena from Craft Giraffe (Photo Continental) will love this one.


You don't get the full effect in a photo but the Goldfish have Dimensional Magic over the top to give them a highly glossy 3D finnish.
 

Finally! I created this card with the Stampendous Pop-up die, Pop-up Puppies stamps and dies as well as the Build a Bouquet stamp and die sets. I also stamped the background with leaves and embossing powders. Although the sets I used were released at CHA earlier this year I haven't done much with them but I am so happy I now have. So much easier if you don't have to cut them out. Of course if you enjoy cutting by hand then the easy shapes are great.

 
CRP267 Pen Pattern Zebra

PenPattern Giraffe
CRP259 Pen Pattern Giraffe

 
CRP256 Golsfish Pair


 
CRS5076 Pop Up Puppies Stamp Set

Pop Up Puppies Die Cut Set 
DCS5076 Pop Up Puppies Die Cut Set

Pop-Up Die Set 
DCP1001 Pop Up Die Set

Cling Build A Bouquet Set 
CRS5074 Cling Build A Bouquet Set

Build A Bouquet Die Set
DCS5074 Build A Bouquet Die Set


SSC023 Summer Leaves Perfectly Clear Stamp Set

Happy crafting,
Julie


 

1 comment:

  1. Without a doubt, these are some of your very best cards, Julie! All I can say is wow, wow, wow! I want to buy, buy, buy! :-)

    ReplyDelete