Thursday, 18 June 2015

Pen Pattern Animals

Stampendous are having a Wild Animals week so I thought I would too. Featured are the Pen Pattern animals range of stamps.

 Sometimes I just want simple and uncluttered. I achieved it with this one.

This card was all about the background. It was done on gloss cardstock. It was stamped, embossed with gold embossing powder and then coloured with opaque metallic gel pens.


The frog started off being all about the background but the frog took over. I used Le Plume markers to colour him on pre coloured gloss cardstock.

 CRM324 Pen Pattern Hippo
 CRV309 Pen Pattern Angel Fish
 CRQ214 Pen Pattern Frog

SSC1115 Birthday Assortment Perfectly Clear Stamps Set

Happy Crafting,
Julie

2 comments:

  1. I love the hippo Julie. Of course, I would have had to use the sentiment "Hippo Birthday to you!" :-) Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna. The Hippo was very easy to do. I stamped the white card with blue ink then added colour with ink and daubers. I then stamped the hippo onto metallic blue cardstock with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. All I had to do then was add a bit of colour with my pencils in a couple of different blues and cut him out leaving a bit of water under him. I then slit the white card and slotted the Hippo into it and added this piece to a silver mat and attched it to the base card. Did that make sense?

    ReplyDelete