Wednesday, 23 September 2015

A little bit more Christmas.

I will be very busy for a while organising my workshops in Hervey Bay, getting myself ready for the October craft show and preping for my grandson Jackson's 4th birthday. I am making the Nemo themed cake and cupcakes for the day care class. Expect to see photos, lol.
I am taking the opportunity to show samples as I get them done as I could go very quiet on my blog for a while. Enjoy!


 This is such a cute stamp. It took a while to colour the leaves but if you do one leaf at a time
it is easy enough to do. Cutting it out took a bit of time but not as much as the colouring. Most of you who know me understand that I am very accomplished with a craft knife, yet I can't cut with scissors at all!



I love this stamp. Very clean and simple, yet elegant. I think I will try this one again with mica powders.


Stampendous stamp HMCW03 Wreath Kiss

Stampendous stamp CRR184 Silent Night

Happy crafting people!

Julie.




1 comment:

  1. Oh Julie, these are FANTASTIC! The night sky in Silent Night is gorgeous. Love that wreath kiss stamp over the darker die cut panel; it brings out the focal point fantastically.

    ReplyDelete