Sunday, 20 September 2015

Christmas is coming.

I have been trying to get some Christmas samples done with Stampendous stamps all while trying to get my workshop organised to hold all the new stock. Shuffling things around has helped but I am nearing the 'throwing all non-essentials items out' phase.

Here are some of samples done.

This card was coloured with pencil with a touch of le Plume markers. The outer areas were coloured with brown ink and a finger dauber.

Coloured pencil with glue and glitter on the wings. A touch of glitter was added to the
snowflake and adhesive rhinestones were scattered in the background.


I added some Sparkle N Puff to the snowflakes. You can still see some black ink through them. That is because I didn't use a fine enough glue pen and I didn't want them all looking like puff balls hanging down. The paper was white with silver foil holly leaves. I changed the colour with some ink to match the coloured pencils I used on the Fairy.


I used all bar one little animal that comes with this set on this card. Again, coloured pencil was used.

 CRR214 Christmas Cottage


CRR236 Crystal Angel


CRW153 Sugar Plum Fairy

CRS5053 Jumbo Cling Rubber Forest Friends


1 comment:

  1. OHMiGOSH! All of these cards, oh my, they are all so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete