Monday, 7 December 2015

Pen Pattern Bird

I have always admired this stamp but have only just gotten around to using it. I'm glad I did. here are three very different ways of using this stamp.

On gloss cardstock using Pallete Hybrid inks applied with a large round soft brush. Highlights added with metallic and white gel pens.

Coloured pencil on cream cardstock. Pencil was blended with Gamsol and paper stumps.

I embossed with white detail embossing powder. I applied Aged enamels to some areas using a Versamark pen. 







I used metallic gel markers for the other areas.Gold dimensional paint dots were added to the background.




















2 comments:

  1. Great job, Julie. I love birds and if I had to pick a favorite, I think I like the pastel #2 birdie the best. Beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete