Saturday, 23 January 2016

CHA 2016 was fun!


CHA was busy but fun. Spending time with Donna was the best part of my trip though. Sharing a two bedroom suite makes being able to craft into the small hours of the morning so much easier!

I will be doing two workshops at Bella Paperie in Brendale in April. They will be featuring 2 new stamps from the Stampendous range as well as embossing powders and embossing enamels from Stampendous. Please contact the store if you would like to join us. Here are the cards we will be doing for workshop 1.



















 Here are the cards we will be making in Workshop 2.






This little project is not included in the workshop but I had the inspiration to make it while I was working on the Fairy Aviary workshop cards.



I am busy making card samples for the Toowoomba show coming up in February. I hope to see you there. I will be working on the Scrap 'N' Patch stand with Liz.

Happy Crafting,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. These workshops are going to be so much fun, Julie. Your cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete