Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Just wild!

I love the Cling Pop-up Sets from Stampendous. The Cling Jungle Friends set is no exception.
Here are a few card samples I made with this set.


This cute little guys head is on a wobbler. The sentiment is from the Wild Saying clear stamp set.


I used the stencil that comes with this set to create the background.

 I used a couple of the dies from the new frames set for the background of this card.
CRS5086 Cling Jungle Friends with Template


DCP1005 and DCP1006 Fitted Frames sets.


SSC1226 Wild Sayings


Go wild crafting!

Julie.




5 comments:

  1. I found very informative blog when I was reading this. I was searching this kind of information since a long time. Thank you for sharing it.
    Herbal Potpourri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome. Thank you for the feedback.

      Delete
  2. The elephant is my favorite, Julie. But, they are all adorable. Great job. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna. It's a bit like choosing your favourite child to me but I do think the monkey is adorable.

      Delete
  3. Hey I just want to appreciate your ability to work. You have set an example for us by posting such an informative post. Great work. Online Shopping Store

    ReplyDelete