Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Mr and Meeces again

I actually created this card for the blog challenge but I allowed one of my sons to persuade me to make another one as in his opinion this one looked "Christmasy". I still like it so I am going to share it anyway.






HMCP26 Mr and Meeces


Dreamweaver stencil LJ828

I made another card with the Sketchy blooms stamp and the same child said it wasn't up to my standard and I had to agree with him so I made another card and coloured it differently. Much better.




I used Le Plume markers on watercolour paper. I added a bit of marker in a couple of colours then blended with a brush dipped in water.



CRR251 Sketchy Blooms


SSC1115 Birthday assortment


Thanks Aaron for your input,
Love Mum.

4 comments:

  1. Such an amazing set of cards! Sketchy Blooms card is so gorgeous! The stenciling with Mr and Meeces looks like it's a part of the stamp! It's a great challenge card and we'll be sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!!! I have a wedding coming up soon. I thin I am going to have to buy this stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable!! Lovely background stenciling.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete