Saturday, 14 May 2016

More of Fran's Metal Stencils.

 I had a customer who ordered just one of the new Filigree stencil designed by Fran Seiford. When she got her order she couldn't remember why she wanted it. She definitely wasn't interested in the new Shoe stencil either, but after I handed her the sample cards I had done with both stencils she ordered both. She also took a few of the Cling Shoe stamp sets as well. My job is done, lol.


The white embossing medium (paste) has glitter all over it but it's hard to see in this picture. Very pretty in real life.

FMS4018 Filigree stencil

SSC1247 Shoe sense


I dry embossed and coloured the whole shoe with grey ink. I placed the filigree stencil over the first one and added black embossing medium (paste). I added black micro glitter to the shoe body and black flock to the flower. I don't know about you but I'd wear it!
FMS4022 Stiletto

Happy Crafting,
Julie

5 comments:

  1. Wow Julie ... these shoe ideas are beautiful and I have to say, without your samples, I most likely would NOT have given this stamp set a second look. Job well done, my friend. I love it all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna. I think the shoe set is great. I love the sayings and sometimes you don't need a big image on a card so the smaller shoes are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can you buy these stencils in the UK thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can you buy these stencils in the UK thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woodware are the UK distributors. Sorry it took so long to answer. I am very guilty of not looking at the comments.

      Delete