Friday, 6 May 2016

New stencil and Stamp set from Stampendous

These two cards were designed with the intention of marrying the new compass stencil with the boats stamp set. Before you ask, no, there is no die for the stencil. It was hand cut with a craft knife.


I taped the beach scene off so that I didn't end up with a 'corner'. I used coloured pencils and a white gel pen for the highlights.



One layer card topper. I used the matching dies to create my masks. I used inks for the sky and coloured pencils for the waves.
FMS4016 Compass stencil
CRS5089 Sailboat Stamp set
DCS5089 Sailboat Die set
CRR221 Vintage Letter used i the background of the sailboat card.

Happy crafting,
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Oh MY STARS! Love the compass card, it doesn't even look like it started for our stencil and that sailboat scene card, it's extraordinary! Great projects today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. One of my students contacted me after this class just to say how much she enjoyed it and how much she loved the designs. I don't make enough cards for men and these great stamps and stencil were great inspirations.

      Delete