Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Build a Wreath Die set

Stampendous are currently highlighting the new Build a Wreath die set on their blog. I started using it last night and have come up with two cards using it........so far, lol. I have used in conjunction with a couple of other stamps but of course that is not necessary as the wreath looked really good before I added the cardinal but I like to give you ideas.

DCP1007 Build a wreath, CRS5092 Winter Tweets and SSC1231 Perfectly Clear Holiday Expressions stamp set.



DCP1007 Build A Wreath Die Set

CRS5092 Winter Tweets Stamp Set

SSC1231 Holiday Expressions

CRP289 Birdie Trio also DCP1007 and SSC1231 Holiday Expressions.
CRR278 Holly Background
Happy crafting,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Julie, that wreath card is just the CUTEST card EVER!! I love how the pine cones work in the gold foil card...just fantastic! Thanks so much for always sharing with our products!!

    ReplyDelete