Saturday, 23 July 2016

More from The Stampendous July Catalogue

Another busy day play...... er, working away using new products. The owl is large for a card but still perfectly acceptable. I can just imagine him on a page. It's a pity I don't scrapbook.






You probably can't see the eyes very well but I used dimensional magic and his eyes glow. I used coloured pencil but the white is a Gelly Roll Marker.

CRR268 Look Into My Eyes

The next two cards were made with the Winter Tweets Stamp set and matching Die Set. I stamped the cardinal onto red cardstock. It saved a bit of time colouring it. I just added a bit of shading. The holly was done on white cardstock and then coloured with Hybrid ink and a soft brush. I did get some on the berries but that provided shading for the red coloured pencil I used on them.

CRS5092 Winter Tweets Stamp Set, DCS5092 Winter Tweets Die Set. I also used SSC1147 Tis the Season Perfectly Clear Stamp Set (see below)
 
CRR144 Christmas Background Stamp

Wonderous Kitten again but this time I used a new background stamp.

CRR278 Holly Background


Patient Pup again. I am trying very hard to get a hold of the Marvy Uchida Snow Marker as you can see how brilliant it is for Santa hats.

SSC1231 Holiday Expressions Perfectly Clear Stamp Set.
 I feel as though I have only just started with the new releases from Stampendous. Obviously there is lots more to come.

Happy crafting,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment