Friday, 23 September 2016

Ornament Duo Stencil Set

This first card was created by using the two stencils together. Instead of just using glitter though, I used foils and black flock powder together before I removed the patterning stencil from the top of the Ornament stencil. I then added silver glitter over the pattern lines. After I removed the ornament stencil from the adhesive paper I used white glitter over the still sticky areas. I then cut the ornament out and mounted it onto the prepared card base.

FMSD110 Ornament Stencil Duo Set



CRG093 Retro Script Christmas

DCP1007 Build a Wreath Die Set

I dry embossed the ornament stencil then stamped into it. I coloured the flower stamp with coloured pencils and used Palette blue ink and a soft brush to add the shading around the outside edge.
I then added clear Embossing Medium over the entire design. Opal glitter was quickly added to the design then allowed to dry. This gives a beautiful 'frosted' look to the ornament. I dry embossed around the outside of the ornament when the image was dry with a Dreamweaver background stencil.
The Christmas Greeting was just the perfect size to complete the card.


CRW149 Magnolia Rose

SSC1231 Holiday Expression Clear Stamp Set

Dreamweaver LJ830 Holly Background metal stencil.


Happy Crafting,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment