Monday, 21 November 2016

Did you miss me?

Hi everyone.

My life has been very busy and some sad things have happened since I last posted. I demonstrated at the October Stitches and Craft Show in Brisbane on the Fat Cats Card Corner stand. Then I travelled to Penrith for the same business for the same reason. At this time a dear Uncle passed away as did the brother of one of my much loved Aunties this past week. I also made an appearance at the inaugural Craft Alive Show in Logan.

With all of this travel and upset I haven't found the time to post anything so I thought I would share some cards made by my craft group. They used some of the newest stamps from the Pink Your Life range in the September Stampendous catalogue.


Made by Terry


Made by Glenda

Made by Grace

PLCW02 Whisper Bath
PLP05 Whisper Princess
PLP04 Whisper Maid

They had fun colouring with pencils and using some Spellbinder border dies I forgot I even owned.

Great job people!

Happy crafting,
Julie

1 comment: