Thursday, 24 November 2016

Newest products

Hi everyone.

I have finally returned to work creating sample cards for the new stamp and die sets. There will be more to follow but I thought I would share the ones I have done so far.

The first set I used is the Lilac and Butterflies set. The greeting is from the Birthday Assortment Perfectly Clear Stamp Set.


CRS5093 Lilac Stamp Set

DCS5093 Lilac Die Set
SSC1115 Birthday Assortment Perfectly Clear Stamp Set.


I stamped the swirl background stamp with detail white embossing powder before colouring with Palette Hybrid inks. I then stamped the agapanthus with Pearlustre Sapphire embossing powder. The greeting is also from the Clear Birthday Set. I then attached the largest butterfly from the Lilac set.


CRR284 Starry Swirls

SSC1111 Agapanthus Thank You

I like sunflowers and I also like making less work for myself so I stamped the sunflowers and leaves onto coloured cardstock and just added the shading with coloured pencil. Much quicker! I stamped the vase onto gloss cardstock and used my Palette hybrid inks for the colouring. The addition of gold metallic ink using a Gelly Roll marker adds just a touch of glitz. I wonder if my friend Donna will notice the hand 'stitching' around the border? She has been doing this to her cards for years. Well before stamp companies started coming out with their stamped versions or dies.


I hope you have been inspired by my work.

Happy crafting,
Julie

1 comment: