Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Off to CHA

Hi everyone.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and may the new year bring only good things to you.

I am off to CHA in Phoenix next Wednesday. I will be catching up with my friend Donna who lives in El Cajon, San Diego. Donna will be joining us as one of our Blog Hop Competition designers starting in February for our second competition. Our new stock from the 2017 catalogue will be here next week, hopefully before I go anywhere, so I can help Ian put it away and fill our pre-orders. We are running out of room!

I am trying to get some sample cards done for the stores before I go, but I am not worried as I am sure I will get a lot of work done while I stay with Donna. We have been known to stay in our P.J's all day designing cards! Just like home really, lol.

Here a few I have already completed.

SSCP108 Whisper Happy Wagon Clear Stamp Set


SSCP109 Whisper World Clear Stamp Set


Also SSCP109 Whisper World Clear Stamp Set




SSC1158 Thoughtful Messages Clear Stamp Set

SSCP108 Whisper Happy Wagon Clear Stamp Set

SSCP109 Whisper World Clear Stamp Set

There are no dies for these sets but they were pretty easy to fussy cut especially if you leave the small white border around the edges. The Pink Your Life stamps are just getting cuter and cuter. I had fun making these cards.

Happy Crafting,
Julie

P.S. don't forget out Blog Hop Competition goes live on Wednesday 18th January. See previous post.

3 comments:

  1. have fun at CHA Julie...can't wait to see the cards that you make while away.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love how you used the images in the butterfly/ladybug card! How adorable, Julie. And isn't the wavy sentiment just perfect? Wow. The card could use a little "stitching," however! :-) While I think the train set is adorable, the fairy set is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete