Monday, 20 February 2017

Blog Competition

Here are my cards using Whisper Wall stamp from the 'Pink Your Life' collection from Stampendous.






I used Chameleon markers on both of these cards. The difference is (and it's a shame you can't see this very well) I shaped all the fairies on the top card from behind so they are slightly puffed up. Both of them have clear star glitter gel pen on their wings.
PLCP08 Whisper Wall
 Here are the links to our designers bogs.


 If you leave a comment on any of our designers blogs it equates to one entry in the competition but please remember that only one comment per blog will count. It would also be helpful if you could tell us which town you live in so that we don't accidentally include people from outside Australia.

Happy crafting and good luck,
Julie

10 comments:

  1. Hi Julie. I love how you have brought this group of pixies to life with the chameleon markers! Looks fabulous.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Julie, such great vibrant colours as always :)
    I think they depict the summer and winter garden pixies well,
    Summer and Winter in Queensland?, yep, I LOVE THEM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made the colours work so well together Julie. I love your shading of the pixies and the background colouring/shading is spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie. I am ever so proud to join your Design Team and very flattered. Thank you so much for asking. My favorite of your two cards above is your second card, highlighted in lavender! I so admire how you use your brushes to achieve such a smooth and even look of color. Just a great job. :-) Donna from San Diego, CA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you my friends.
    I am loving the new Chameleon markers. There is only one thing wrong with them........I bought the small set and now I don't have enough colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those chameleon markers, I'm thinking I will need to get me some of them... fantastic work as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new stamps and your colouring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie, your choice of blending colours is just amazing, the images just pop of the page. Maryann, Ipswich Qld.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All comments are very much appreciated, especially the ones where you tell me how good I am, ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome colours on this fab image. x [aNNie] Newcastle NSW

    ReplyDelete