Sunday, 26 February 2017

More Pink Your Life cards.

Here are some of the cards I did while I was staying with Donna in San Diego after CHA.

Whisper World SSCP109

PLCP04 Whisper Maid

PLCV02 Whisper Fly High

PLCP06 Whisper Friendship
This next card was created for a swap group I belong to and the theme was 'Bling'.

PLCP05 Whisper Princess
The stamp set I used for the sentiments on these cards is

SSC109 Happy Messages
I have had this set in stock for a good while and had never used it but it suits this range of stamps beautifully. I hope it stays in stock as I have sold out of stock as soon as I showed it to my customers. Luckily it doesn't take more than a couple of weeks to get my orders filled thanks to Ronnie and the staff at Stampendous.

Happy crafting,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment