Thursday, 11 May 2017

Honeycomb Perfectly Clear Stamp Set

Okay, I am officially nuts.
I stamped the honeycomb, then the bees over the honeycomb. I then stamped the bees onto a separate piece of card and vellum. I coloured the honeycomb and the bee bodies on both the card and the separate piece. I taped around the outside of the card and coloured the background with some brown Palette ink. I removed the tape and have an instant mat. The crazy part comes next. I cut out the vellum wings and then the bee bodies. The wings and bodies were glued together and then mounted over the bees on the card front with foam squares. The sentiment is part of the set. Talk about fiddly but the end result was worth it.



SSC1257 Honeycomb Wishes

Happy crafting,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this one Julie. Very clever layout. Great job. :-)

    ReplyDelete