Monday, 22 May 2017

May Blog Hop Competition

Welcome to our May Blog Hop Competition.

First, the rules.
This competition is open to Australian residents only. Please let me know which State or town you are from in your comment. Leave a comment on my blog to enter then click on the links to our other designers blogs and leave a comment after you look at the wonderful creations they have made using this months prize. Only one comment per blog is allowed for a maximum of four entries into the competition. A winner will be drawn randomly and the winner will be announced here. The competition starts now and ends at midnight Friday EST.

 Here is the prize for this month.

CRS5098 Build a Lighthouse.


 These are my contributions for this month.





 These are the links to our other designers-





Good luck and happy crafting,
Julie




7 comments:

  1. Love your card - the colours are so lifelike. Great stamp set. Judy - Leeton NSW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy. Leeton eh? I am a Wagga girl born and bred, but I've been living in Queensland for more years than I lived there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Julie .. I love the stamp set .. cheers Annette Aspley Q ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards Julie. I love the lighthouse with the water it so reaching. I feel like i'm there

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Julie, I have to say, this is one of your best cards ever! What a fabulous job. Great layout and coloring. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both your cards particulsry the second one... I live in Devon Park South Australia and I believe the smallest suburb in the Southern Hemisphere..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment. I hope you can participate next month. Remember that the competition is during the last full week (Monday to Friday) of each month.

      Delete