Thursday, 19 October 2017

Blog Hop Competition for October

Hi people.

I just wanted to remind you that the Blog Hop Competition for this month happens next week. Monday 23rd to Friday 27th.

This is the featured stamp and die set and therefore prize.

CLD09 Seated Elf
I have already shared this picture with you but I will again as that will keep me honest and force me to do something different.

Elf seated on CRP309 Merry Ornament

I look forward to your comments on all the designers blogs next week.

Happy crafting,
Julie

2 comments:

  1. OMG I just got my set from the mailbox. Woozier ... an adorable stamp set and how cute is your little guy on that ornament? Love it and I best get busy! Thanks Julie for this challenge and yes, much, much easier than the last one. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete